This page in particular is a wiki for a YouTube series I intend to make. It is titled "Godzilla: King of the Monsters". It has a combination of various monsters from the Godzilla, Gamera, and Ultraman Universe. I will post the episodes I have planned so far soon. The story follows Godzilla as he travels across the globe and defeating various monsters that are either a threat to his homeworld or causing a threat to humanity. In defeating monsters, he restores balance between monsters and humans.
- 1 Story
- 2 Characters
- 3 Movies and Episodes (So far)
- 4 Soundtrack
- 5 Latest activity
In the year 1954, Godzilla (known as Minilla) is living happily on an Island together with his mother, Goddeszilla. But one day, a sinister space monster named SpaceGodzilla comes to Earth, hell-bent on killing them both. Though they succeed in near-fatally defeating him and driving him away, in a weakened state, Goddesszilla dies from her fatal injuries and then passes her power on to her son. The new Godzilla is born. Over 50 years later, Godzilla is now travelling across the world. One day, he comes across Anguirus and after the two monsters battle, they eventually become fast friends. As they meet and make more friends along the way, they also fight other monsters to stop them from threatening their world and from destroying mankind.
- Main article: Characters of this Series
Monster Island Kaiju
- Godzilla: The King of the Monsters and titular protagonist, Godzilla is an ancient species of giant, fire-breathing, dinosaur-like reptilian kaiju born with the powers of Goddesszilla, his late mother who died of fatal injuries she received fighting SpaceGodzilla. Filling the void of an all-rounded combatant, Godzilla's charge attack is to rush the opponent using strong punches, kicks, headbutts, bites, his sharp dorsal spikes, and powerful tail whips, clubs, or bludgeon to smack opponents away. His projectile attacks are the standard Atomic Ray, which can also be directed in a clockwise fashion, as well as Regeneration (rendering him all but indestructible), the Nuclear Pulse, Atomic Fireballs, Energy Conduction, and his most fatal attack: much more powerful versions of his Atomic Ray, which he only uses to finish off the most dangerous monsters. The most powerful and leader of Earth's Guardian Monsters, Godzilla is the Defender of the Earth, therefore, its greatest hope in protecting humankind and maintaining the balance between humans and monsters. When the world is in danger, Godzilla comes to the rescue, traveling across the globe to battle and defeat monsters under the control of Vortaak Invaders threatening his home planet and stop any Mutant monster seeking powerful energy to use against humanity. He will also defeat SpaceGodzilla in order to avenge his mother's death. As Minilla, he is portrayed by ShodaiMinira by Y-MSF. In Season 1, as Godzilla, he is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Godzilla 50th Anniversary Memorial Box Godzilla 1975 figure. In Season 2, he is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Godzilla 50th Anniversary Memorial Box Godzilla 1992 as well as the S.H. MonsterArts Heisei Godzilla. In the Season 2 finale, he is portrayed by the Bandai Creation Burning Godzilla as well as the S.H. MonsterArts Burning Godzilla. In Season 3 and onward, he is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Godzilla 50th Anniversary Memorial Box Godzilla 2000 and the S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla 2000. At the end of the final movie, he is portrayed by the Banpersto Godzilla 2004 figure.
- Anguirus: The Killer of the Living, Anguirus is a giant ankylosaurus-like kaiju that survived the extinction of the dinosaurs. Anguirus can land multiple hits, attacking by spinning his spiked body and tail as well as cannon-balling himself out of the sky, but he takes damage quite easily. Though lacking a projectile attack of any kind, Anguirus nevertheless possess a spirited tenacity. He has a spiked carapace that is able to cause enemies to bleed, as well as remarkably powerful jaws and can roll into a thunder ball and run over structures and monsters alike. He also has very powerful vocal cords, which allow him to roar at a high sonic frequency powerful enough to stun opponents, shatter glass and even concrete, and cause deafness. Anguirus will charge at a high speed, making him among the fastest monsters in the series. Godzilla's best friend (alongside Rodan), Anguirus helps Godzilla fight off various monsters, along with the other Guardians, and will fight by Godzilla's side to defeat even the most powerful Earth-threatening forces and defend the planet Earth until the end. In Seasons 1 and 2, Anguirus is portrayed by the Bandai Japan 2001 Movie Monster Series Anguirus 1968. In Season 3 and onward, he is portrayed by the Bandai Japan The Godzilla Collection Anguirus 1968. In addition to both, he is also portrayed by the Revoltech Anguirus 1968. At the end of the final movie, he is portrayed by the Bandai Creation Final Wars Anguirus.
- Rodan: The King of the Skies, Rodan is a giant, highly mobile, irradiated, and supersonic pteranodon-like kaiju from Mount Fuji who, like Anguirus, somehow survived the extinction of the dinosaurs. Rodan can heal if over a volcano and fly at speeds high enough he whips up huge, destructive windstorms, which is the reason Rodan flies at airline regulation speed over populated areas; though he is known to fly fast enough over snowed-in areas to clear out snow. He can also fire a powerful Uranium Heat Beam from his beak and also has sharp talons that can tear apart opponents. Godzilla's best friend (alongside Anguirus), Rodan helps Godzilla and fights by his side, alongside Anguirus, Mothra, and others, to battle and defeat monsters until the end. He is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Godzilla 50th Anniversary Memorial Box Rodan 1993. At the end of the final movie, he is portrayed by the Bandai Creation Final Wars Rodan.
- Mothra: The Guardian of the Earth, Mothra is a giant, divine, butterfly/moth-like deity. The last of her kind, Mothra protects the Earth from threats, like other monsters, and battles them after her mother's death. Godzilla's closest friend, Mothra cares deeply for Godzilla and is very protective of him, having formed a symbiotic relationship with him, making her the undisputed "Queen of the Monsters". She was sent by the Shobijin, the people of Infant Island, to join forces with Godzilla. In her larva state, Mothra can shoot web from her mouth, launch an energy beam from her chest, and roll around not unlike Anguirus. In her Imago stage, Mothra can fly in space, dive-bomb the opponent, leave spores, shoot powerful energy beams fired from her antennae, attack with her wings, create reflective scales that bounce back beam attacks, and fly about out of reach of normal attacks, causing her opponents to use jump attacks instead. She also eventually gains swimming abilities, which she uses to battle undersea foes, as well as time travel capabilities. She, along with Anguirus and Rodan, aids Godzilla and will fight right by his side until the very end. She is portrayed by Bandai Japan 2005 Movie Monster Series Mothra Imago 2003.
- Godzilla Junior: The Son of Godzilla and Prince of the Monsters, Godzilla Junior is a fire-breathing dinosaur-like kaiju. Upon being adopted by Godzilla after the final battle, Junior aids his father in fighting several monsters while also fighting his own monsters. Although smaller in size, he overall has some of the same powers and abilities as his father, such as the Atomic Ray and Regeneration. While Junior is not quite as brave nor as powerful as his father, Junior is on a learning curve and he is learning quickly. He is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Godzilla 50th Anniversary Memorial Box Godzilla Junior as well as the S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla Junior.
- Baragon: The God of the Earth, Baragon is a prehistoric, subterranean, fire-breathing dinosaur-like reptilian kaiju. Baragon can burrow underground, shoot a stream-like beam of powerful fire from his mouth, and is good at acrobatics, which he uses in combat. As long as Baragon's feet are placed on the ground, he is always gathering power. As a tunneling creature, Baragon also has the special ability to dig underground and become invisible. A fellow guardian monster and old friend of Mothra's, Baragon is rather bashful and naive, but also very enthusiastic. He is portrayed by the Bandai Japan 2001 Movie Monster Series Baragon 2001.
- King Caesar: The Guardian Monster of Okinawa, King Caesar is a giant, ancient shisa-like deity who represents the Azumi Royal family. Always concerned about the safety and well-being of humanity, King Caesar awakens to battle monsters to protect them as well as help Godzilla defeat other monsters threatening them. He possesses tremendously powerful legs that give concussions and has the ability to absorb and fire back energy beam attacks from enemies with his eyes. In Seasons 1 and 2, he is portrayed Bandai Japan 2003 Movie Monster Series King Caesar 1974. In Season 3 and onward, he is portrayed by the Bandai Creation King Caesar.
- Varan: The Unbelievable Monster from the East, Varan is a giant, prehistoric monitor lizard-like tri-phibian kaiju that can fly with gliding abilities. An old friend of Anguirus, Varan is a monster who is at home in the hills and forests of Earth, specifically Monster Island. He can glide with his flying squirrel-like folds and is also capable of launching a sonic energy beam from his mouth, which causes monsters to lose their center of balance. Like Baragon, Varan is young, bashful, and naive, but also very enthusiastic. He is portrayed by the Y-MSF Varan figure.
- Gamera: The Invincible Guardian of the Universe, Gamera is a giant, fireball-breathing turtle-like kaiju. An ancient, biologically constructed monster created thousands of years ago by an advanced civilization, Gamera is destined to defend the Earth from world-threatening forces and therefore, exterminate and destroy the invading Gyaos, a race of vampiric avian-like creatures. In Season 2, he is portrayed by the S.H. MonsterArts 1996 Gamera. In Season 3 and onward, he is portrayed by the Bandai Japan IrisuGame as well as the S.H. MonsterArts 1999 Gamera.
- King Kong: The Eighth Wonder of the World and the King of Skull Island, Kong is a giant ape-like kaiju. Around 120 to 150 years old and among the strongest living creatures on Earth, Kong shares an ancient rivalry with Godzilla. One of the last of his species, Megaprimatus Kong, Kong protects his family and kills different creatures in their defense. He can climb walls, lift stone pillars and buildings, swing from branches and structures, and is capable of lifting twice his own weight. Kong is friendly towards humans, but abhors reptilian kaiju, especially Godzilla and Gorosaurus. However, whenever the Earth is threatened, Kong and Godzilla agree on the subject of defending their home planet. Putting their feud aside, Kong joins the Monster King in his crusade. He is portrayed by various figures of King Kong, including the 2005 S.H. MonsterArts King Kong and later the Monsterverse S.H. MonsterArts King Kong.
- Gorosaurus: A giant Tyrannosaur-like kaiju, Gorosaurus is Godzilla's oldest friend and a natural foe of Kong. A larger descendant of the Tyrannosaurus rex, Gorosaurus is a huge theropod with a powerful bite force that kills, the brute strength to break down structures, and an armored hide that most attacks cannot penetrate. For most monsters, Gorosaurus is invulnerable and can perform several attacks when facing enemies; charge, tail-whip, headbutt, kangaroo kick, and, most devastatingly, tackle in which Gorosaurus’s tackle will force weaker enemies down and could kill them with one bite to the throat. He is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Gorosaurus figure.
- Manda: The Goddess of the Seas, Manda is a powerful Chinese dragon-like deity and an old friend of Godzilla's. In addition to being a capable swimmer, Manda is also capable of flying at incredible speed (even in space), can constrict opponents (much like a snake), surge electricity through bite or constriction, and launch powerful blasts of blue fire from her mouth that can destroy weaker monsters in a single strike. She is portrayed by the Marmit Manda figure as well as the S.H. MonsterArts Manda.
- Toto: The brave Son of Gamera, Toto is a giant, flying, fire-breathing turtle-like kaiju and Godzilla Junior's best friend. Overall possessing the same powers and abilities of his father, Toto also has similar characteristics to Godzilla Junior. Therefore, he is young and on a learning curve. He is portrayed by the 2005 Bandai vinyl kaiju Toto figure.
- Battra: The God of Vengeance, Battra is an evil, dark divine moth-like deity created by the Earth to kill lifeforms that destroy it. Also called the Black Mothra, he is Mothra's malevolent twin brother and archrival. As such, he has a similar life cycle to Mothra, starting life as an armored caterpillar with a giant horn used as a battering ram or bludgeon, or to fire a powerful electric blast, before growing into a nightmarish moth-like monster with wings and Prism Beams shot from his eyes. Though his original duty was to defend the Earth, Battra deduced long ago that the greatest threat to the Earth was humanity itself and set out to drive them to extinction. This resulted in an ferocious battle with Mothra thousands of years ago that resulted in Battra's defeat and imprisonment. He arose once more and continued his battle and go to war once again with Mothra and humanity. However, from time to time, the two moth deities are forced to fight together against much greater threats. He is portrayed by the S.H. MonsterArts Larva and Imago Battra.
- Titanosaurus: The Aquatic Dinosaur, Titanosaurus is a prehistoric marine reptilian-like kaiju with a desire for power to take revenge against humanity for disturbing his slumber. Titanosaurus can launch a sonic beam from his mouth, much like Varan, and he also has a fan-like tail that can use to create massive hurricane windstorms or strike opponents and structures. While not inherently evil, Titanosaurus prefers to maintain his own ideology rather than stick with a group, which puts himself at odds with the Earth Guardians and Global Defense. He is portrayed by the Bandai Japan 2004 Movie Monster Series Titanosaurus.
- Zilla Junior: A giant, mutated marine iguana-like kaiju and the only surviving offspring of the original Zilla. Due to their similarities, Zilla Junior has developed a kinship with Godzilla. As a result, Zilla Junior is very protective of the King of the Monsters and has the power to sense when Godzilla is in danger. Zilla Junior differs from his late father in many ways. For example, Zilla Junior cannot reproduce asexually like his parent, therefor is sterile; like Godzilla, Zilla Junior is capable of breathing a powerful, green atomic ray, unlike his father who could only breathe strong flammable gusts of wind; whereas the first Zilla would run from danger, Junior faces it head-on and is relentless in any fight, thus battles his foes to the death, risking his life and suffering serious injury multiple times; Zilla Junior also displays more intelligence than his father, who acted primarily on instinct. Zilla Junior also displays loyalty to Godzilla, strategic thinking, and even the ability to make moral decisions. He is portrayed by Trendmasters Godzilla 1998 figure.
- Gabara: The Nightmare Creature, Gabara is a giant, amphibious ogre-like kaiju that can electrocute opponents. Though willing to team up with monsters, Gabara is, however, an amoral kaiju willing to kill even his own allies. He can also shoot electricity from his hands. He is portrayed by the Y-MSF Gabara figure.
- Ebirah: The Horror of the Deep, Ebirah is a giant lobster-like kaiju. Although possessing no special abilities, Ebirah does have very powerful claws that can regenerate when torn off. He is also an adept swimmer.
- Kumonga: The Titanic Arachnid, Kumonga is a giant spider-like kaiju and an old acquaintance of Godzilla's. Kumonga can spit strong webbings, has a poison stinger in her mandibles and can also jump incredibly high as well as climb any obstical while also possessing sharp spear-like legs. She is portrayed by the Y-MSF Kumonga.
- Kamacuras: Often nicknamed Gimantis, Kamacuras is a giant, mutated preying mantis-like kaiju. One of the pests of Monster Island, the Kamacurus can fly and possesses spiked claws. While the workers/soldiers are red and have a normal praying mantis appearance, the Queens are forest green and can also camouflage themselves, making them more troublesome. The workers/soldiers are portrayed by the Marmit Para-Babies ShodaiKama figures while the Queen is portrayed by the Marmit Monster Heaven series FinalKama figure.
- Hedorah: The Smog Monster, Hedorah is a giant alien pollution tadpole-like kaiju from Outer Space. Made of polluted slime, Hedorah feeds off of pollution itself. He can take on several forms, has acidic skin, and can shoot red lasers from his eyes. He is portrayed by the Monster Heaven Swimming Hedorah, the Y-MSF Flying Hedorah, and the Bandai Japan 2006 Movie Monster Series Hedorah 1971.
- M.U.T.O.s: Also known as Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organisms, the MUTO's are parasitic, malevolent species of kaiju.
- Ookondoru: Giant condor/eagle-like kaiju. Among the many pests of Monster Island, these giant birds are all over the world as well.
- Oodako: Known as the Giant Devilfish, Oodako is a giant octopus-like kaiju.
- Gezora: The Cephalopod Being, Gezora is an alien squid-like kaiju.
- Kamoebas: The Megalo Mata Mata, Kamoebas is a giant, mutant rock turtle-like kaiju.
- Ganimes: The Armored Crab Monster, Ganimes is a giant stone crab-like kaiju.
- Maguma: A prehistoric, reptilian, walrus-like kaiju.
- Gyaos: The Shadow of Evil, the Gyaos are a species of malevolent, carnivorous vampire bat-like kaiju. The archenemies of Gamera and recurring monster villains of the series, the Gyaos were awakened by environmental pollution. Like the Kamacuras, the Gyaos are among the pests of Monster Island. They are portrayed by the Bandai Japan Hyper Gyaos figure.
- Lidorias: The Friendly Giant Bird, Lidorias is a rather peaceful bird-like kaiju from the long-dead Kapuya Island, Lidorias lives in harmony with the rest of the world. Once saved by Godzilla before her island disappeared, she now lives on Monster Island and maintains a decent friendship with the King of the Monsters.
- Golmede: The Ancient Violent Beast, Golmebe is a dinosaur-like kaiju. Along with Ridorias (despite being her rival), he is also from Kapuya Island and lives on Monster Island.
- Bolgils: The Blitz Monster, Bolgils is a giant rat-like kaiju from the Earth of the long-dead Kapuya Island. Now, he lives on Monster Island.
- Don Ron: The Legendary Drug Klesha-beast, also known as "Don Lon", Don Ron is an ancient monster from Japan's past. An old creature revered as a god, Don Ron is also from Kapuya Island.
- Mukadender: The Centipede Monster, Mukadender is a bizarre, reptilian centipede-like kaiju. One of the many behemoths of Planet Earth, Mukadendar thrives deep underneath the ground, coming up to the surface only to feed or fight monsters that either wake it up in its sleep or have entered its territory.
- Magular: The Subterranean Monster, Magular is a thorny-devil-like kaiju from the Monster Lawless Zone. Magura keeps to himself, only poking his head out on occasion to witness the colossal clashes between the island's inhabitants. Once a resident of the Monster Lawless Zone, Magular has since made his home on Monster Island.
- Daigerun: The Carnivorious Underground Monster, Daigerun is a predatory kaiju that came from the underground.
- Saramandora: The Regeneration Monster, also known as Saramandra or Salamandra, Saramandora is an amphibious salamander-like kaiju with powerful regenerative abilities.
- Arstron: The Violent Monster, also called Earthtron, Arstron is a powerful, ferocious dinosaur-like kaiju from the Earth itself. Armed with a cranial horn atop its head, Arstron is a force to reckon with.
- Zoa-Muruchi: The Giant-Fish Monster, also called Zoa-Murochi, Zoa Muruchi is a violent alien fish-like kaiju and the missing link between fish and animal.
- Grangon: The Lava Monster, Grangon is a deadly monster that has been hidden under the Earth, waiting for an opportune chance to attack the world.
- Telesdon: The Subterranean Monster, Telesdon is a massive, prehistoric earth worm-like kaiju controlled by The Underground People to attack the surface.
- Sadola: The Rock Monster, Sadola strange monster kaiju that lives on Monster Island, as well as the the Japanese mountains, and are in numbers across the world.
- Gudon: The Subterranean Predator, Gudon is a terrible, prehistoric, predatory monster of Earth. Without a doubt one of the most formidable monsters ever to roam the world, Gudon actively hunts other monsters and is a force to be reckoned with, slashing his prey with whip-like arms and feeding on their flesh, including their favorite prey: the Twin-Tail monster.
- Twin-Tail: The Ancient Monster, Twin-Tail is a prehistoric insect-like kaiju and one of Earth's fearsome beasts that also happens to be the favorite meal of the predatory Gudon.
- Gymaira: The Vampire Monster, Gymaira is a bloodsucking-like kaiju that can brainwashed other monsters.
- Gubira: The Deep Sea Monster, also called Gubila, Gubira is an aquatic fish-like kaiju that attacked an undersea based, until Cosmos came and tamed the monster.
- Gfantis: A Legendary kaiju who was scientifically name "Giganotosaurus fantasticus" by Professor Hank Taupier. He was born in the explosion of an experimental solar power plant on the south seas island of Kalihama, but his origin lies shrouded in confusion to this day.
- Jirak: The Flying Whale, Jirak is a powerful, flying blue whale-like kaiju and the older sister of Moby Dick and Kujira Gami. Seeking a new home, she and her brothers allowed to live on Monster Island by Godzilla.
- Moby Dick: The Great White Whale, Moby Dick is a very large and powerful sperm whale-like kaiju and Kujira Gami's rival brother.
- Kujira Gami: The Whale God, Kujira Gami is a giant, powerful North Pacific right whale-like kaiju and Moby Dick's rival brother.
- Salamadon: The Amphibious Monster, Salamadon is an amphibious salamander-like kaiju and an old friend of Varan.
- Deutalios: The Giant Rat Creature, Deutalios is a fish/rat-like kaiju and an old acquaintance of Godzilla.
- Pigmon: Also known as Pygmon, is a passive Kaiju species.
- Kiryu: Also known as MechaGodzilla 3, Kiryu is a cyborg built around the bones of the very first Godzilla that ever lived on Earth. Global Defense's most powerful machine, Kiryu is leader of GDF's Mecha units. In addition to a mouth and chest-mounted maser beams, Kiryu also has a back-mounted missile back and can be equipped with shoulder-mounted missile launchers and wrist-mounted laser blasters. He also has a fully-functional tail and is a proficient hand-to-hand fighter. Often times, due to the traces of the original Godzilla DNA in the bones, the spirit of the Original Godzilla temporarily inhabits the mecha and Kiryu becomes the de facto leader of the GDF mech units. He is portrayed by the Bandai Japan 2005 Movie Monster Series MechaGodzilla 2003 as well as the S.H. MonsterArts Kiryu.
- Super-Mechagodzilla: Often referred to as McheGodzilla 2, SMG is a robot replica of Godzilla built using the Technology from Mecha-King Ghidorah, MechaGodzilla 2 has an array of weaponry, including a Mega Buster Beam shot from its mouth, Paralysis Missiles, Laser Eyes, shock anchors and cables, the K-Crusher protocol, and the ability to combine with a flying weapon called Garuda to form Super MechaGodzilla. It also has the Super Heat Shield NT-20, which can absorb heat coming from kaiju beam weapons to power the Plasma Grenade, and is programmed with various martial arts styles, making it a proficient melee fighter as well. He is portrayed by the Bandai Creation MechaGodzilla 1993 as well as the S.H. MonsterArts MechaGodzilla 2.
- Mecha-King Ghidorah: The Cyborg Dragon, Mecha-King Ghidorah is the mechanical clone of King Ghidorah resurrected as a powerful cyborg dragon creature. Technically a cyborg rather than a robot, he still possesses all of his combat forms, plus regenerative tasers, shock anchors, a machine hand and a shield to compensate for the loss of his scales during the reanimation process, as well as his Gravity Bolts. His power means he can freely engage enemy monsters without risk of much damage. He is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Godzilla Island Series Mecha-King Ghidorah as well as the S.H. MonsterArts Mecha-King Ghidorah.
- M.O.G.U.E.R.A: Short for Mobile Operation Gigantic Universal Expert Robot Aero-type, MOGUERA is a transforming, anti-monster, mole-like battle robot mecha equipped with numerous plasma-based weaponry. A mobile weapons platform, MOGUERA is a more frail robot that is nevertheless a force not to be trifled with. MOGUERA is designed for both melee and fighting at range with rapid-fire plasma beam eyes, a plasma cannon in its chest, auto-lasers shot from its cone-shaped hands, Spiral Grenade missiles, a shower of sparks shot from the plasma cannon chamber, an EMP bomb, and a Photonic Storm. MOGUERA can walk normally, or travel on treads located in its feet, with the treads the most-used method of locomotion. All of MOGUERA's weapons are linked to a powerful auto-targeting computer. MOGUERA can fire from a range of up to 100,000 feet, meaning it can operate safely and provide fire support. He is portrayed by the Bandai Japan 2002 Movie Monster Series M.O.G.U.E.R.A. 1994 as well as the S.H. MonsterArts MOGUERA.
- Jet Jaguar: Often called the Robot Man, Jet Jaguar is a humanoid robot that can self-change size at will. Jet Jaguar is a fighting robot with melee combat in mind, having all fighting styles programmed in. Jet Jaguar was programmed to learn, and soon, he was able to modify his own programming to change his own size. From as small as a human to as large as Biollante, Jet Jaguar can change his size as the situation dictates. He can shoot a laser beam from his hands, but rarely uses it, since he only uses it in desperate situations. Jet Jaguar spends most of his time as a human-sized robot in GDF base. He is portrayed by the Bandai Japan 2007 Movie Monster Series Jet Jaguar.
- Rei/Reimon: A Reionyx who came to Earth to help Godzilla. He is hostile to monsters and uses his Battle Nizer to fight them. He has the power to control monsters, thanks to his battlenizer. His Reionyx monsters are:
- Gomora: The Ancient Monster Prince, Gomora is an ancient dinosaur-like kaiju. Rei's primary reiblood monster, Gomora is immensely powerful and the leader of Rei's battlenizer monsters. Equipped with a long, powerful tail and the ability to unleash a powerful wave of energy from his horn, Gomora, like Godzilla, fills the void of an all-around fighter. In Season 1 to 2, he is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Ultra Monster Series #02 Showa Gomora. In Season 3 and onward, he is portrayed by Bandai Japan Ultra Monster Series Rei's Gomora. In addition to both, he is also portrayed by the Ultra-Act Gomora. In Reionyx Burst, he is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Ultra Monster Series Reionic Burst Gomora as well as the Ultr-Act Reionic Burst Gomora. In EX, he is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Ultra Monster Series EX Gomora.
- Litra: The Prehistoric Bird Monster and Rei's secondary reiblood monster, Litra is a giant phoenix-like kaiju that is used both to fight other monsters and as Rei's flight transportation. She can unleash powerful balls of fire from her mouth. In her normal state, she is portrayed by the Tsuburaya Ultra Q Litra. As Fire Litra, she is portrayed by the Ultra Monster Series Fire Litra.
- Eleking: The Discharge Dragon, Eleking is an electric-eel-like kaiju with four limbs and rotating horn-like antennae. Capable of unleashing powerful electrical-based attacks, his long and powerful tail is longer than his body. Rei's third reiblood monster, Eleking is often used to fight underwater monsters. He is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Ultra Monster Series Eleking as well as the Ultra-Act Eleking. However, as EX Eleking, he is portrayed the Bandai Japan Ultra Monster Series Max Eleking.
- Grande: A mean, selfish, and cruel Reionyx, he has very odd and funny personality, which hides the fact the he is one of the most dangerous and powerful Reionyx in the galaxy. He challenges Reimon in a duel between Gomora and Red King, until Godzilla comes and stops Reimon from hurting him. Later he helps Reimon and challenges Kate. His Reionyx monsters are:
- Tyrant: The Despotic Chimera Monster, Tyrant is an incredibly powerful chimera-like kaiju. A literal living combination of several different monsters that had been defeated by both Godzilla, Rei's Gomora, and the Ultra Brothers, he is Grande's First Reiblood monster. He is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Ultra Monster Series Tyrant.
- Red King: The Armored Skull Monster, Red King is a destructive ancient monster that originally appeared on an Island and terrorized any inhabitants it could find. He later became Grande's 2nd and latest reiblood monster. Eventually, Red King grows stronger. In normal state, he is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Ultra Monster Series Red King as well as the Ultra-Act Red King. As EX, he is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Ultra Monster Series EX Red King.
- Kate: A nuteral and powerful Reionyx who is Reimon's scornful, jealous sister. She shares a rivalry with Reimon and she is one of the most dangerous and powerful Reionyx in the universe. However, despite their animosity towards each other, Kate does love Reimon. Her Reionyx Monsters are:
- Fire Golza: The Ultra Ancient Monster, Golza is an ancient, giant monster from the Ancient Civilization's time of Earth's past and one of the most powerful monsters the Earth has ever known. After losing against Godzilla, Ultraman Tiga, King Caesar, Gomora, and Litra, Golza fled, soon to return as Fire Golza. Upon becoming more powerful, Fire Golza became Kate's first evil Reionyx monster. However, it was defeated by the combined power of Godzilla, Gomora, and Ultraman Tiga. In Season 1, he is first portrayed by the 2008 Ultra Monster Series Golza figure as well as the Ultra-Act Golza. In Season 2 and onward, he is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Fire Golza figure.
- Gan-Q: The Odd Beast, Gan-Q is a strangely powerful monster from another dimension, Gan-Q is Kate's second as well as most ferocious reiblood monster, more so than Golza ever was. It appears as a bipedal giant eye, with several smaller eyes all over its body. He is portrayed by the Ultra Monster Series Gan-Q figure.
- Zetton: The Transcendent Space Dinosaur, Zetton is a giant, powerful horned humanoid beetle-like kaiju and Kate's third, final, and most powerful evil reiblood monster. In the Season 5 finale, Zetton was unleashed upon Godzilla when the King of the Monsters was kidnapped by Empera Senjin and taken to the Monster Graveyard. He is portrayed by the Ultra Monster Series Zetton as well as th S.H. Figuarts Zetton.
- Ultraman King: The oldest and most powerful Ultra in the entire Universe. From the Land of Light, he existed even before every other known Ultra was born on the Land of Light. Legends existed of him across the universe.
- Ultraman Noa: The second oldest and second most powerful Ultra, next to the Ultraman King.
- Ultra Father: Also called The Father of Ultra, Ultra Father is the Commander of the Space Garrison. He is the husband of Mother of Ultra and, hence his name, the father of all ultramen (some through blood, others through adoption).
- Ultra Mother: Also called The Mother of Ultra, Ultra Mother is one of the most important members of the Space Garrison. She is the wife of Father of Ultra and, hence her name, the mother of all ultramen (some through blood, others through adoption).
- Zoffy: Also known as Ultraman Zoffy, is a superior officer of the Space Garrison, the leader of the Ultra Brothers.
- Ultraman: Also called, "The Original Ultraman", or incorrectly, Ultraman Hayata, Ultraman was the first Ultra to visit Earth, and defended it against aliens and monsters.
- Ultraseven: The third Ultra being to come to Planet Earth. Ultraseven has a few capsule monsters that he uses to help fight monsters when he is either in human or ultra form.
- Windom: AKA Windam, a robotic warrior from a distant world acting as a capsule monster for Ultraseve, Windam is a favored capsule kaiju used by Ultraseven.
- Miclas: Another one of Ultra Seven's Capsule Monsters and Ultraseven's second capsule monster of choice.
- Agira: A brave ceratopsian dinosaur-like kaiju and one of Ultra Seven's Capsule Monsters.
- Sevenger: A Capsule Kaiju and also the fourth official member of Ultraseven's set of Capsule Monsters.
- Ultraman Jack: Formerly known as "New Ultraman", Jack is the fourth Ultra to have come to earth.
- Ultraman Ace: Also known as Ultraman A, Ace is the fifth of the Ultra Brothers to arrive on Earth. He was the first Ultra to possess two human hosts at the same time.
- Ultraman Taro: Also known as Master Taro by The Ultra Brothers, Taro is the son of Father and Mother of Ultra. He was trained ever since he was a young boy, in order to become the most powerful Ultraman. He currently resides as a teacher in the Land of Light, where he teaches young and adult warriors alike how to fight at the Ultra Coliseum.
- Ultraman Leo: An Ultra from the star L77. He came to Earth as a second home, where he met Ultraseven in his fight against Alien Magma. Unlike most of the Ultra Brothers, even ones who visit Earth, Leo's fighting style specializes in martial arts giving him far greater physical abilities than any of the other Ultra Brothers. He, along with Astra, obtained the title and became a member of the Ultra Brothers. Seven entrusted Ultraman Zero to him and Astra having them serve as his teachers.
- Ultraman Astra: A clone of Ultraman Leo who also live from the star L77.
- Ultraman 80: Roughly meaning Ultraman Eighty in English dub or called 80 for short, 80 is the ninth Ultra Brother to come to Earth as a new member of the Space Garrison. He is known to be a teacher at Nebula M78.
- Ultraman Tiga: An Ultra that was imprisoned in the pyramid, until Golza and Melba destroyed it and attempt to destroy 3 statues, until he came to life after Godzilla, Gomora, King Caesar, and Lita came to the rescue.
- Ultraman Dyna: A very skilled ultra, as is the successor of Ultraman Tiga, and also the ancient warrior of light.
- Ultraman Gaia: An ultra who is also successor of Both Ultraman Tiga and Dyna.
- Ultraman Cosmos: A gentle Ultra from an unknown galaxy. He is known for his calm and gentle fighting style and is perhaps the only completely gentle ultra in the Universe.
- Ultraman Justice: An Ultra that is Ultraman Cosmos's parthner and teams up with him helping him battling monsters along with the earth defenders.
- Ultraman Nexus: A powerful ultraman who was Ultraman Noa's second devolved form, and is the form of Deunamist assumes after using the revoltruster.
- Ultraman Mebius: A rookie Ultra Warrior from the Planet M78 who had a lot to live up to, Mebius was chosen as the new protector of the Earth and was the tenth Ultra from the Land of Light. When Mebius first appeared it is mentioned that it was the first time a new Ultraman had appeared on earth in 25 years.
- Ultraman Hikari: An Ultraman who was excellent scientist who belonged Space Science Technology Bruera. At one ponit he became Hunter Night Tsurugi after his defense of the planet Aarb. than came to earth and team up with Ultraman Mebius.
- Ultraman Zero: Considered to be the strongest Ultraman in history, Zero it the son of Ultraseven, trained under Ultraman Leofter he was banished from the Land of Light by his father for attempting to take the Plasma Spark for himself.
- Ultraman Ginga: A new Ultra in the Space Garrison.
- Ultraman Victory: A new Ultra in the Space Garrison and also Ultraman Ginga's partner.
- Ultraman Belial: A very powerful Ultra Warrior, until greed overcame him and he tried to steal the Plasma Spark. After his failure and exile, he was corrupted by Reiblood and transformed into an Ultra Reionyx. His first assault against the Land of Light ended in failure and he was trapped by Ultra King.
- Dark Zagi: A dark, evil, twisted, demonic twin of Ultraman Noa and the secondary being antagonist of the series.
- Dark Mephisto: A higher ranking Dark Ultra. He was the primary being antagonist of Season Two.
- Dark Faust: The First evil Ultra ever created. He was the primary being antagonist of Season One.
- Delusion Ultraseven: An evil clone of ultraseven and also minus energy kaiju entity that was created from an Ultraseven doll that was own by Naoto, a soccer player who was injured by the bikers called Gang of monsters, during this he back for revenge on 80, until The Real Ultraseven comes and battles his clone.
- Alien Empera: The main being antagonist of the series. Known as "The King of Darkness", Alien Emperor comes from a world where darkness rules overall existence, where there is nothing but stillness.
- Alien Hipporito: A Alien that can trap an Ultraman and the leader of the seijin warriors, under Alien Empera. Hipporito has several monsters under his control. They are:
- Gesura: The Amphibious Sea Monster, Gesura is a South American, amphibious alien lizard monster.
- Pandon: The Twin-headed Monster of Fire, Pandon is a highly evolved, two-headed, somewhat bird-like kaiju.
- Goldras: The Super-power Monster, Goldras is a powerful monster described as a god amongst mortals, Goldras is a monster born of mystery.
- Silvergon: The Herculean Strength Monster, Silvergon is a powerful dinosaur/minotaur-like kaiju. He is one of the strongest beasts in Earth's history.
- Yapool: An ancient, evil entity that is the creator and master of the Choju. He was the primary being antagonist of Season Three, having sent many monsters to fight Godzilla. Like Hipporito, Yapool has several monsters, known as Choju or Terrible Monsters, under his control. They are:
- U-Killersaurus: The Ultimate Choju, U-Killersaurus is a highly powerful choju, arguably Yapool's strongest Choju of all. U-Killersaurus was created by the sheer hate of Yapool. Its power so great that it withstood the power of the Ultra Brothers.
- Ultra Killer: The Extradimensional Terrible-Being, Ultra Killer is a robotic assassin that was created by Yapool in order to kill Ultramen.
- Verokron: The Missile Super Beast, Verokron is a powerful, missile choju beast of ultimate destruction created by Yapool, Velokron is a monster with no remorse. Nothing is ever spared its wrath.
- Vakishim: The Single-Horned Super Beast, Vakishim is a strange, interdimensional choju creature created by cunning Yapool.
- Doragory: The Moth Super Beast, Doragory is a moth-like choju created by Yapool and another one of Yapool's deadly creatures.
- Lunaticks: The Full Moon Super Beast, Lunaticks is a rabbit-like choju that came from the moon and landed on Earth and came rampaging.
- King Crab: A crab-like choju that was created by Yapool and he was Ebirah's arch-enemy.
- Barabas: A deadly choju that was created by the demon yapool by teaming up with Ace Killer.
- Aribunta: A giant ant-like choju that came from the underground and start rampaging the city.
- Hanzagiran: A Salamander-like choju that came from the mountain and start rampaging the city.
- Alien Nackle: An alien race that came to earth with the intentions of killing Ultraman Jack, But was thwarted by Jack's counterattack.
- Alien Guts: A bird-like alien species from the planet guts and teamed up with Alien Nackle, Alien Zarab, and Alien Temperor to awake Yapool.
- Alien Zarab: An alien that can transform into fake Ultraman and they think that the Ultraman is evil, but to Ultraman he arrives and proves the other one is a fraud.
- Alien Temperor: A brutal alien that flies around the city and destroy everything in its path.
- Alien Baltan: An alien that always laugh and go rampaging through the city.
- Alien Metron: An Alien that live in a Target Town and teaming up with Doragoris and Zoa Muruchi, his 2 servents in order to kill Ultraseven and Ultraman Ace.
- Alien Icarus: An Alien with big ears and he is one of yapool's agents
- Alien Valky: A Fishermen Alien that came from planet valky and comes to earth sending his monster Samekujira.
- Alien Mephilas: An Alien who works for the emperor of darkness and yet attempt to destroy Ultraman and Taro.
- Alien Babarue: An Alien who also transform into Ultramen like Alien Zarab, and teamed up with Alien Zarab.
- Jasyuline: An Alien that can transform ultramen into gold.
- Deathrem: The brutal Alien and one of Alien Empera's Agents.
- Glozem: The Icy Alien that can freeze the city and one of Alien Empera's Agents.
- Alien Bat: The most brutal alien in the universe.
- Dada: Are a humanoid alien race that attacked Earth and started abducting humans to advance some form of research. The original agent, Agent #271, was killed by Ultraman. Since then, numerous other agents have traveled to Earth with varying goals. The members of this race are referred to by their registration number and class, rather than possessing given names.
- Keronia: An alien creature that can suck blood from any kind of monster that gets in his way.
- Alien Godola: Are the race of aliens that they tend to return several medias related to the titular character of the aforementioned series.
- Kemur: is a species of aliens that had been granted incredible abilities via the processes of natural selection and evolution, the first Kemur travelled back in time to 1966 from the near-future year of 2020 to abduct humans to extend his lifespan and recover from weakness brought on through overexerting himself.
- Iaron: An alien that is one of Kaiser Belial's generals when raiding planets.
- Dorobon: An alien monster that can steal the ultra life making the ultra brothers die.
- Gigan: The Cyborg of the Century and a primary villain of the series, Gigan is an extraterrestrial cybernetic cyclops-like kaiju with bladed arms and a buzz saw in its chest. Sharing leadership of the Vortakk monsters along with King Ghidorah, Gigan is Godzilla's most brutal and violent opponent. Faster than Godzilla and tougher than Anguirus, Gigan attacks using its hooked arms, is able to whip opponents with its tail, rip them off with his body-mounted buzzsaw and blast them with a thin red energy beam. Gigan has a rushing combination attack where he grabs, kicks, punches and blasts his opponent away with a back-flip kick. In Season 1, he is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Godzilla 50th Anniversary Memorial Box Gigan 1972 as well as the Revoltech Gigan 1972. In Season 2 and onward, he is portrayed by the Bandai Creation Gigan 2004 figure as well as the S.H. MonsterArts Millennium Gigan.
- King Ghidorah: The King of Terror and one of the main antagonists of the series, King Ghidorah is a giant, evil, extraterrestrial, flying, three-headed hydra-like kaiju and Godzilla's archenemy. Also known as Monster Zero, he shares leadership of the Vortak monsters along with Gigan. Godzilla's most persistent foe, King Ghidorah is immensely large and has a variety of attacks. King Ghidorah can fly and attacks using his three heads, long tails, and large feet. King Ghidorah can also blast opponents with its lightning-like bolts of energy. Having both invincibility and flight, it is very hard to defeat him. He can't be killed by anything. King Ghidorah also flies in short bursts. In Season 1 to 2, he is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Godzilla 50th Anniversary Memorial Box King Ghidorah 1991. In Season 3 and onward, he is portrayed by the Bandai Japan 2001 Movie Monster Series King Ghidorah 2001.
- MechaGodzilla: The Magnificent Machine and one of Godzilla's most powerful enemies, MechaGodzilla is an alien cybernetic double of Godzilla and the first robotic replica of Godzilla constructed by an alien race known as the Simians. Made of Space Titanium and often called the Bionic Monster, MechaGodzilla can fly and unleash a variety of powerful projectile attacks. While being extremely durable, he is slightly slower than Godzilla speed wise. MechaGodzilla also has an energy shield to block attacks, as well as the standard block, fires missiles and lasers at its opponent and has a special move where it unleashes all its arsenal in one blast, causing significant damage. He is portrayed by the Bandai Creation 1974 MechaGodzilla figure as well as the S.H. MonsterArts MechaGodzilla. However, in Season 4 and onward, he is portrayed by the Chogokin Tamashii MIX MechaGodzilla.
- Megalon: A "Beetle God" of the underwater civilization of Seatopia that has drills for hands. He is actually a Mutant who sides with the Vortaak. Attacking with its horned head, Megalon is slow but makes up for its lack of grace with incredibly powerful special attacks. Megalon's standard projectile is a beam of yellow and green electricity but also drops balls of fire onto the battlefield, incinerating the opponent and causing massive damage. He has a drill-combo attack that also causes considerable damage. Megalon can also launch itself like a torpedo at its opponents. He is portrayed by the Y-MSF Megalon figure.
- Orga: Also known as Millennian, Orga is a hunch-backed alien monster with a thick, rubbery gray hide. Mutated by Godzilla's DNA, he has very large arms, massive three-clawed hands, a short, thick tail and a short neck as well, and is an imperfect clone of Godzilla. His face has a square jaw with a prominent chin, lined with rows of serrated teeth. He can fire an energy wave from the hole in its left shoulder, and he is able to leap vast distances and heights. He is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Toho Kaiju Series Orga.
- Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah: Monster X is a powerful monster that was created by Alien Empera and appears in the final battle between Godzilla and himself, as he gotten weak he transforms in the powerful 3 headed kaiju Kaizer Ghidorah that makes him more stronger than ever before.
- Chaos Darkness: One of the most powerful monsters in the universe. He was the one responsible for turning all the monsters that are heroes into evil beasts by using his Chaos Virus.
- Inpelaizer: The Unparalleled Iron God, also known as Imperizer or Imperializer, Inpelaizer is a powerful robot who was created by Alien Empera who attampt to destroy Godzilla and Mebius.
- Galberos: The Fiendish Type Beast, also known as "Gelberos" or "Garubelos", Galberos is a three-headed canine-like kaiju from space and a force to be reckoned with.
- King Joe: The Space Robot Monster, King Joe is a powerful, alien robotic titan created by the Pedan Alien race. King Joe is one of the most deadly weapons ever created.
- Roberuga: The Organic Saucer, Roberuga is a saucer-like kaiju that was created by Alien Empera as his master, ever since black star was destroyed by Ultraman Leo.
- Dogora: A gaseous jellyfish-like alien kaiju that lives in outer space.
- Goddesszilla: The former Queen of the Monster, Goddesszilla (also called Female Godzilla) is a species of ancient, fire-breathing dinosaur-like kaiju and Godzilla's late mother. She was willing travel to the end of the galaxy and risk her life to save her son. Once the previous protecter of planet Earth as well as the most powerful Godzilla of her time, she suffered fatal injuries battling SpaceGodzilla and died as a result. However, when she died, all of her power transferred to her son. She is the driving force behind Godzilla's vengeance. She is portrayed first by the Bandai Japan 2002 Movie Monster Series Godzilla 2002 and then by the Bandai Japan 2003 Movie Monster Series Godzilla 2003 as well as the S.H. MonsterArts 2002 Godzilla.
- Zilla: AKA GINO or also "The Original Zilla", Zilla is a giant mutant marine iguana-like kaiju and the late father of Zilla Junior, whom Godzilla tried to save years earlier.
- Lady Kong: The Queen of Skull Island, Lady Kong is a female giant ape-like kaiju. Introduced later in the series, she is the mate of Kong and the monster of Kong Junior.
- Kiko: The Son of Kong, Kiko is a young giant ape-like kaiju, the older son of Kong with an unseen female of his species, and older half-brother of Kong Junior.
- Kong Junior: The newborn son of King and Lady Kong, Kong Junior is an infant giant ape-like kaiju, the younger son of King and Lady Kong, and the younger half brother of Kiko.
- Kamra: A giant, flying, fire-breathing turtle-like kaiju and Gamera's late father. He died sacrificing himself for Gamera and Godzilla in Season 2.
- Woo: A yeti-like kaiju that lives in the snow and he terrorizes Iceland until Ultraman stops him. However, Woo doesn't want to fight until, Cosmos tames him, later battles Margodon a mastodon-like kaiju who frozes the city.
- Zamsher: The Space Swordsman, Zamsher is an alien samurai warrior that came from space until he landed to earth and challenge Hunter Night Tsurugi to prove he's the most powerful warrior, then he helps Mebius and Hikari battling alien magma whiles Godzilla watches them, later battles Armored Darkness who was the most evil demon in the universe.
- Natsunomeryu: The Legendary Mystic Dragon, Natsunomeryu is a peaceful sea dragon-like kaiju that lives in a lake and slept there in lake Natsukawa for centuries. He is considered to be Japan's verson of the Loch Ness Monster.
- Shepherdon: The Underground Sacred Beast, Shepherdon is a peaceful kaiju who is a bodyguard of Ultraman Victory and makes friends with some other Earth Guardians.
- Orochi: The Eight-Headed Serpent and the God of Mountains and Rivers, Orochi is an extremely large and immensely powerful, red-colored, eight-headed dragon-like kaiju. Being millions, if not, billions of years old, she acts as a guide and mentor for Godzilla as well as the other Earth Guardians. She is portrayed by the HeiseiOrochi figure.
- Armored Darkness: The Dark Magic Armor, Armored Darkness is a powerful, sentient, living armor kaiju.
- SpaceGodzilla: The Intergalactic Monster of Destruction and the main kaiju antagonist of the series, SpaceGodzilla is a highly powerful and heavily-modified clone of Godzilla. An extraterrestrial created when Goddesszilla's DNA got into space (either from Biollante or Mothra) and mutated by cosmic radiation, his physical appearance is nearly identical to that of Godzilla himself. Bent on killing Godzilla and his kind, SpaceGodzilla is responsible for the death of the Female Godzilla, Godzilla's mother. In their last battle in the Season 3 finale, Godzilla blasts off SpaceGodzilla's shoulder crystals causing a black hole to form. SpaceGodzilla is sucked in and seemingly destroyed. Though later it is revealed that he simply became trapped in the black hole and reappeared in the final movie. He is portrayed by the Bandai Japan 2001 Movie Monster Series SpaceGodzilla as well as the S.H. MonsterArts SpaceGodzilla.
- Biollante: The Genetic Plant Monster, Biollante is a monstrous clone of Godzilla; a giant, hulking plant-like kaiju created by Dr. Shiragami. A monster that exactly the same DNA as Godzilla, Biollante's DNA is a fusion of Godzilla's, a rose, and the spirit of Erika Shiragami, Dr. Shiragami's daughter. Biollante is slow moving but immensely powerful and attacks using its large mouth and tentacle appendages, tossing spores at the opponent. During the first half of the Season 2 premire, Biollante is portrayed by the Monster Heaven Marmit Rose Biollante figure. From the end of the Season 2 premire and onward, she is portrayed by the 1992 Bandai Biollante figure as well as the S.H. MonsterArts Biollante.
- Megaguirus: The Ferocious Lifeform, Megaguirus is a giant, prehistoric dragonfly-like kaiju who even now has a taste for Godzilla's blood and requires Godzilla's energy to survive. She is portrayed by the Bandai Megaguirus figure.
- Destoroyah: Also called the "Destroyer", Destoroyah is an immensely powerful crustacean-like kaiju composed of millions of Precambrian microscopic lifeforms mutated by the very weapon that was thought to have killed the species in 1954. He is portrayed by the 6 inch Bandai Creation Desoroyah figure and the Bandai Japan 2001 Movie Monster Series Destoroyah as well the S.H. MonsterArts Aggregate and Adult Destoroyah.
- Legion: One of Gamera's main villains, Legion is a race of extraterrestrial insect-like kaiju that resemble ants which traveled across the galaxy to colonize unsuspecting planets, killing off the native populace in the process. She is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Legion figure as well as the Revoltech Legion.
- Iris: The Guardian of the South and Gamera's ultimate foe, Iris is a creature that must feed on bodily fluids to survive. He is portrayed by the Bandai Iris figure.
- Barugon: An old enemy of Gamera, Barugon is an ancient reptile-like kaiju has come back and attempt to get revenge on Gamera. He is portrayed by the Bandai Barugon 1966 figure
- Guiron: An ugly knife-headed monster and an old enemy of Gamera. He is protrayed by the bandai Guiron 1989 figure.
- Zigra: One of Gamera's old enemies, he is an alien fish-like kaiju. He is portrayed by the bandai 1999 figure.
- Ghost Godzilla: The restless spirit of the very first Godzilla, he is also the ancestor of Godzilla.
- Mechani-Kong: The Kong of Steel and an evil powerful robot clone of King Kong controlled by Dr. Who.
- Gotengo: A.K.A. Atragon is a flying multipurpose warship that battled against monsters, such as Manda.
- Rhiahn: A usual creature with large, disc-shaped head with huge jaws. He lives in space and attempt to destroy Godzilla.
- Daimajin: A mighty stone warrior yokai.
- Sanda and Gaira: The two Gargantuas brothers, one (Sanda) is a good, brown giant who loves caring for people and lives in mountains. The other (Gaira) is an evil, green giant who eats people and lives in a sea.
- Bagan: An ancient powerful super monster and an old enemy of Godzilla, he became one of the main antagonists in Season 5.
- Clover: A very ugly looking monster from the bottom of the Sea.
- The Kraken: A giant sea monster of the tremendous size and strength, he is the archenemy of Moby Dick and one of the antagonists in Season 5 along with Kujira Gami.
- Geronimon: The Chief of the Monsters and the main antagonist of Seasons 4 and 5, Geronimon is a highly powerful necromancer-like kaiju that has the power to revive and control any deceased monsters as well as give them enhanced abilities. In addition to being Chief of the Monsters, Geronimon is both an old friend as well as an enemy of Godzilla's. Imprisoned years ago by Godzilla, Geronimon was set free and now resumes his war with the King of the Monsters. He is portrayed by the 2007 Ultra Monster Series Geronimon figure.
- Antlar: The Magnetic Monster, Antlar is a powerful beetle-like kaiju that terrorized the ancient city of Baraj 3,000 years ago but was driven off by the Original Ultraman and the Ancient Blue Stone of Baraj. Upon rising in the 21st century, Antlar was defeated by the combined forces of Godzilla, Gomora, Ultraman, Ultraman Max, and Litra. He is portrayed by the Ultra Monster Series Antlar.
- Bogar: The High-Dimensional Predator, Bogar is a powerful, clevver alien kaiju that literally eats other monsters and one of the primary antagonists of Series 1 & 2.
- Black King: The Bodyguard Monster Weapon, Black King is a powerful monster and a bodyguard of Alien Nackle. Perhaps the most brutal monster in the world, he also has relative monsters, such as Red King (his little brother) and Astromons (his daughter). He is portrayed by the Bandai Black King figure.
- Birdon: The Volcano Bird Monster, Birdon is a powerful turkey/rooster-like kaiju. Once freed from his dormant state in Mount Mihara, he was then thwarted by the combined forces of Godzilla, Gomora, and three Ultramen.
- Neronga: The Transparency Monster, Neronga is an ancient kaiju beast that feeds on electricity for food and is able to turn himself invisible. He is portrayed by the 2009 Ultra Monster series Neronga figure.
- Bemular: The Space Reptile, Bemular is a ruthless alien reptile-like kaiju that somehow escaped from the Monster Graveyard. Upon arrival to Earth, Bemular was defeated by the combined might of Godzilla, Ultraman, and Mebius.
- Dorako: The Comet Monster, Dorakos is an alien kaiju that was awakened by the Comet Tsuiphon.
- Gomess: A powerful, brutish, merciless kaiju, Gomess is a leviathan from the ancient age of the dinosaurs.
- Jiras: The Frilled Monster, Jirass is a mutant frilled-lizard-like kaiju created by a brilliant but mad scientist who aspired to create a legend worthy beast.
- Bemstar: The Great Space Monster, Bemstar is a nightmarish space kaiju that absorbs, or devours, energy through his stomach. It is one of the most powerful and destructive monsters to exist.
- Neosaurus: The Hyper Crystal Monster, Neosaurus is a very powerful, crystallized dinosaur-like kaiju created thousands of years ago originally as an Earth Guardian. Eventually, Neosaurus went rogue and turned against its creators until it was sealed away. Many millennia later, it was set loose until it was stopped once again.
- Sildron: An insectoid kaiju that can block the attack by using his Danger Predicting Sensor.
- Gromite: The Space Conglomerate Monster, Gromite is an alien rock kaiju that lives on a volcano.
- Angross: The Clod Monster, Angross is a powerful mole-like kaiju that came to earth by Alien Psychokino, yet attempt to destroy Mebius and Godzilla.
- Nova: The Saucer Organism, Nova is a red-colored, ghost-like saucer kaiju that came from a black star and landed on Earth.
- Kelbeam: The Space Precipitous Monster, Kelbeam is an evil, intergalactic kaiju that travels through space, known for its ferocity. It is portrayed by the Bandai Japan Ultra Monster Series Kelbeam.
- Melba: The Ultra Ancient Dragon, Melba is a flying nightmarish kaiju from a time long passed, Melba is a terror born on the winds. He is portrayed by the Ultra Monster Series Melba.
- Margodon: The Freezing Monster, Margodon is a mastodon-like kaiju that appeared from nowhere. He was killed by UGM, until he came back from the dead and attempt to get revenge on the world, Ultraman 80 recognizes him from his own past he never defeated him before until now he fights against him on his own, until Woo shows up and battles the Mastodon monster.
- Crescent: The Moon Ring Monster, Crescent is the very first minus energy monster that came out of nowhere, He teamed up with some other minus energy monsters.
- Gikogilar: The Feather Monster, Gikogilar is another minus energy monster that came out of nowhere and teamed up with Delusion Ultraseven who was also an evil clone of ultraseven.
- Hoe: The Sulfuric Acid Monster, Hoe is another minus energy monster who came out of nowhere and threatens the city.
- Seagorath: The undisputed King of the Seas, Seagorath is a tsunami kaiju that lives in ocean and is capable of making terrible hurricane storms. He is portrayed by the Ultra Monster Series Seagorath.
- Astromons: Once a tigiris flower that came from space and landed on Earth, she grew into adult form and attacked.
- King Of Mons: A powerful monster that came from the darkness world, along with super cov and attempt to destroy the town.
- Super COV: A monster that also came from the world of darkness and teamed up with King Of Mons.
- Bullton: Also known as Bluton, Bullton is an amorphous, meteorite-based creature that can summon deceased monsters.
- Nosferu: A nasty giant looking somewhat rat-like kaiju that came from underground and capturing victims.
- Frogros: The Amphibious Beast, Frogros is a frog-like kaiju.
- Banpira: The Arthropod Type Beast, Banpira is a spider-like kaiju.
- Gatanozoa: The King Demon Beast of Darkness, Gatanozoa is a very powerful, evil sea snail-like kaiju of ultimate power.
- Dagahra: An evil underwater monster.
- Peguila: A winged creature-like kaju that was prisoned in the iceberg, until he rises and freezes the cities.
- Arigera: An amphibious wing space monster that came to Earth.
- Desghidorah: Also known as Death Ghidorah, Desghidorah is a powerful three-headed dragon-like kaiju and King Ghidorah's long lost brother.
- Dinozaur: An alien monster that came from space.
- Samekujira: A Shark Kaiju that came to earth send by Alien Valky.
- Grand King: A powerful super robot kanji that can combine other monsters to transformed.
- Black End: An organic saucer monster that make his appearance from the black star.
- Ron: A Kaiju that was originally a pet to Ultraman Leo, when they were separated by Alien Magma.
- Skydon: An ankylosaurus-llike kaiju that came from outer space who landed on earth in a meteor.
- Gango: an unnatural Kaiju created by the wishing stone. It disappeared after the creator willed it out of existence, and Ultraman carried the wishing stone away.
- Dodongo: an ancient Kaiju that awoke after the death of the Mummy Man.
- Satan Beetle: A monster was sent to Earth by the alien out of vengeance for their home planet's devastation from rocket testing from Earth, Satan Beetle was sent to "clean" Earth of its pollution by wiping out humanity and its creations.
- Juran: An ancient plant that had been released after a powerful earthquake rocked Japan.
- Takkong: A Oil Monster that came from underwater to feed on the Oil Factory.
- Gandar: A freezing monster who was brought to earth by the Alien Poll, the alien race responsible for the earth's ice age.
- Kiyla: A Photothermal Monster who lives in Planet Q.
- Namegon: A slug-like kaiju that came from Mars.
- Kilazee: alternatively known as Shiralee or Shilagi, is a Kaiju that lived on earth for many years ago, with the purpose of looking after the planet. For an unknown reason, it traveled to Space, and there it rested for thousands of years.
- Pestar: Is a starfish-like Kaiju that fed upon oil and attacked several oil rigs to quench itself. After it was lured onto land, he was knocked out by the SSSP. Later, he was destroyed by Ultraman, who proceeded to undo the damage Pestar had done.
- Shugaron: Shugaron was once a peaceful monster that lived in the Shirakami Mountains, however it greatly loathed the sounds of vehicles and after construction was done to allow traffic into the hills, the sound of vehicles disturbed the monster into becoming vicious and brutal. His wrath was first felt when he was awoken by a bike gang who were looking for trouble, especially where MAT was training, and the bike gang became victims of Shugaron’s wrath after chasing a girl.
- Gabora: is a uranium-consuming Kaiju that terrorized several radioactive power plants and consumed all the radium it could find. It was eventually lured out and defeated by Ultraman.
- Zumbolar: A Kaiju that was Awakened by the destruction of his home by land devolvement, Zumbolar went on a destructive rampage out of rage. The Kaiju soon turned several sites into a blazing inferno, including the forest around him and a boiling river, until he was discovered by the Science Patrol while he was destroying a chemical plant.
- Booska: He is a mutated iguana whose unusual abilities comes from his crown and later on befriends with Pigmon and Kanegon.
- Kanegon: A Kaiju that is one of the most well known Kaiju in the entire series.
- Warbats: A species of giant flying serpent-like kaiju.
- Kamen Rider 1: The very first Cyborg and also called, "The Original Kamen Rider" that was created until he betrayed Shocker for wanted to destroy the universe, now he's fighting for their lives to save others. Later he along with the other riders team up with Godzilla and Ultraman to stop evil for good.
- Kamen Rider 2: The second Cyborg and the formerly known as "New Kamen Rider", who also fought Shocker as well.
- Kamen Rider V3: The third Kamen Rider that was created by the two riders whom he saved their lives from death.
- Riderman: A mysterious Kamen Rider appears to team up with Kamen Rider V3 to stop the villains and save the earth once and for all.
- Kamen Rider X: Robotics scientist Keitaro Jin and his son Keisuke become caught up in the campaign of terror by an evil organization known as "G.O.D.". They are attacked and the professor's technology stolen, but before Keitaro dies, he is still able to perform surgery on his son. With the very last of his robotics technology, he transforms his son into "Kamen Rider X". To avenge his father's death and ensure the safety of the entire world, Keisuke uses this technology as he battles the monstrous minions of G.O.D.
- Kamen Rider Amazon: Born in Amazon, Kamen Rider Amazon travels to Japan to seek Professor Kousaka, but soon the professor dies and Amazon attempts to get on revenge on Geddon and teams up with the Kamen Riders.
- Kamen Rider Stronger: A very powerful Kamen Rider who teams up with Electronic Wave Humanoid Tackle to stop Black Satan once and for all.
- Skyrider: Formerly known as "Kamen Rider", who was created by Neo-Shocker and can fly all over the world to stop Neo-Shocker for good.
- Kamen Rider Super-1: The 9th Kamen Rider who must stop Dogma Kingdom before it takes all over the world.
- Kamen Rider ZX: The tenth Kamen Rider, along with all the Kamen Rider must work together to stop the Badan Empire before it's too late.
- Kamen Rider J: A Kamen Rider who can transform into a giant, in order to stop the Giant Monsters from wrecking Tokyo.
- Kamen Rider Kuuga: Long ago, the Grongi Tribe terrorized the Lynt (リント Rinto) until a warrior named Kuuga appeared and defeated the Grongi, sealing their leader within a cave. In the present day, a multi-talented man named Yusuke Godai finds himself linked to the mysterious stoned belt that was found within the excavated cave as the Gurongi are resurrected and resume their murderous game on the descendants of the Lynt, humanity itself. It is up to Yusuke, along with the assembled Science Police, to use the various powers of Kuuga to stop and defeat the Grongi Tribesmen from their continuous killing and ensure the happiness of others. However, as the endgame draws near, Yusuke learns that there is a horrible revelation behind Kuuga and the Grongis' leader.
- Kamen Rider Agito: A Golden Kamen Rider who fought against The Lords, alongside Kamen Rider G3.
- Kamen Rider G3: Later known as "G3-X", is a Police Kamen Rider and also Agito's partner who also fought against The Lords as well.
- Kamen Rider Gills: A green Kamen Rider who is on a search to uncover why his father committed suicide.
- Kamen Rider Another Agito: An ugly clone of Kamen Rider Agito.
- Kamen Rider Ryuki: A journalist trainee working for ORE Journal who finds himself drafted into the ongoing Rider War after obtaining an Card Deck. Transforming into Kamen Rider Ryuki (仮面ライダー龍騎 Kamen Raidā Ryūki, lit. "Dragon Knight"), he fights to stop the Riders from killing each other and protect people from the Mirror Monsters.
- Kamen Rider Knight: A Kamen Rider teamed up with Kamen Rider Ryuki, also fought Mirror Monsters as well.
- Kamen Rider Decade: A Kamen Rider who can also transform into a giant in a complete form jumbo formation when Kamen Rider Diend uses a Final Form Ride card that turns Decade into the Jumbo Decadriver (ジャンボディケイドライバー Janbo Dikeidoraibā), a larger version of the Decadriver which is worn by a Diend Kamen Ride Card-summoned Kamen Rider J to transform into Complete Form Jumbo Formation (コンプリートフォーム ジャンボフォーメーションKonpurīto Fōmu Janbo Fōmēshon). This Complete Form is identical in appearance to the regular version, except he is J's Jumbo size and he wears the Decadriver, but lacking a K-Touch.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: A 24 year-old pediatrician and surgical intern at Seito University Hospital who is also secretly the genius gamer M. As a doctor of CR, he is tasked as Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (仮面ライダーエグゼイド Kamen Raidā Eguzeido)with eliminating the Bugster Virus from infected patients in order to save their lives.
Other Toku Heroes
- Hanuman: The character is based the Thai depiction of Hanuman, the Hindu Man-Ape God and a devotee of Lord Ram from Ramayana.
- Jumborg Ace: A fictional mecha and the titular fighting robot that is actually an airplane that can transform into a fighting robot, which is piloted by Naoki Tachibana.
- Jumborg 9: Planet Emerald's fighting Robo No. 2 and Jumborg 9 was given to Naoki Tachibana by the brother of the original Alien Emerald. He alongside Jumborg Ace. battle the other monsters as well.
- Triple Fighter: the fiercest warrior of Planet M, born when each fighter Green, Red, and Orange combined.
- Shinka Gattai Daizyuzin: Is the combined form of the five primary guardian beasts, who first combine into the Beast Battle Tank DinoTanker and then transform further into Daizyuzin. Rather than a mere robot, Daizyuzin is actually a physical incarnation of the Ruling God of the five tribes. As such he has his own will and occasionally gives challenges or suggests the right actions for the Zyurangers to help on their quest to be real heroes.
- Giant Robo: Born in Egypt, Giant Robo was brought to the Unicorn Branch Organization in Tokyo, a young boy named Daisaku Kusama, who becomes U7, aids the fight against the alien terrorist organization as the sole controller of a prototype Pharaoh-like giant robot, originally created for Big Fire's purpose of world domination.
- Spectreman: A hero from the Nebula 71 Star, and must request transformation in order to fight giant monsters that were created by his archenemy, Dr. Gori.
- Mazinger Z: A Super Robot created by Go Nagai.
- RX-78-2 Gundam: The titular mobile suit was built in secret on Side 7. The Gundam would turn the tide of war in favor of the Earth Federation during the One Year Waragainst the Principality of Zeon. It was primarily piloted by Amuro Ray.
Non Toku Characters
- Gigantor: A huge flying robot that is made of steel and has a rocket-powered backpack for flight, a pointy nose, eyes that never move and incredible strength, but no intelligence (although he started to tap his head as if trying to think in one episode). Whoever has the remote control controls Gigantor.
- V.I.N.CENT: he is very clever, polite, and smart robot, though he does have a tendency towards displaying an air of superiority towards those he feels beneath him.
- Daleks: An alien race of squid-like superorganisms from planet Skaro, modifying in robotic tank-like mahines called "Mark III Travel Machines", invented by their creator, Davros. Their main objective is to reign supreme over the universe and destroy every other species, seeing the Doctor as "The Oncoming Storm" or their mortal enemy.
- Cybermen: are a race of cyborgs, serving as one of the most recurring and dangerous antagonists, rivalling the Daleks in that regard. The Cybermen are created out of humans, or humaniod species, who need to survive no matter what, whether to preserve their dying species, a bid for immortality, or an attempt to improve all those around them. Various factions of Cybermen have orginated independently due to parallel evolution, but are essentially the same in core.
- Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors and Ice Lords were a race of reptilian humanoids from the planet Mars, identified by the Eleventh Doctor as cyborgs because of their biomechanical armour.
Movies and Episodes (So far)
- Main article: Female Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla
A Female Godzilla (aka Godzilla's mother), Minilla (aka Godzilla), Mothra, and Mothra Larva battle Space Godzilla, the series villain and an alien creature hellbent on killing Godzilla and his kind, the first time.
Main article: Season 1
This first season takes place right after the events of the first film. When Female Godzilla succumbs to her injuries, her energy is somehow transferred to Minilla and her now orphaned child becomes the new Godzilla, the new King of the Monsters. After burying her, Godzilla sets off into the world all alone and is now the last of his kind. Over 50 years later, Godzilla is still on his own. But when he arrives in the city of Tokyo, he finds himself fighting an ankylosaurus/armadillo-like kaiju named Anguirus. After dueling each other back and forth, Godzilla manages to defeat the dinosaur kaiju, but Godzilla spares its life and leaves it behind. Several days later, Anguirus follows him and finds him on Monster Island. But instead of another fight, Anguirus joins forces with Godzilla and the two become fast friends. Now together, the two fight various monsters while also making more allies, including other monsters, the Space Garrison and GDF (or Global Defense Force, and organization dedicated to protecting Earth from monsters) to help them as well.
The Lawless Monster Zone
Phoenix X Dinosaur
The Unbelievable in Need
Pyramid of Tiga
The Smog Monster
Blast from the Past: The Magnificent Machine
Blast from the Past: The Eighth Wonder of the World
Blast from the Past: Cyborg of the Century
Godzilla vs. the Discharge Dragon
Space Monster of the Blue Ball
Eight-Legged Freak Show
The Ultra Killer: Birdon Awakens
The Ultra Killer: Taro & Zoffy Die
The Ultra Killer: You Only Live Once
The Monster Calling Stone
The Monster Calling Stone: Gigan Returns
Invasion of Astro-Monster Zero
- Main article: Season 2
Six months have passed since Godzilla's sacrifice and the defeat of his archnemesis, King Ghidorah. In the days following, the remaining guardian monsters are still protecting the Earth with the aid of G.D.F. However, after a scientist takes what remains of Godzilla, small Godzilla samples called G-Cells, where the Monster King died on Mount Fuji, they accidentally get mixed with plant cells and create a massively powerful plant-like monster named Biollante. As several Ultramen, the GDF mechas, and even the Earth Guardian Monsters prove not strong enough to defeat her, Godzilla miraculously returns, awakening from Mount Fuji and has grow even stronger than he was before. After he battles and defeats Biollante on his own, he reunites with his friends and together once again, the protect the world from evil threats, especially with new allies like MechaGodzilla 2 (the alien's earth doppelganger), Gamera (the Guardian of the Universe), Rodan (the master of the skies), and Mothra (the Guardian of the Earth) who also seems to have a special interest in Godzilla.
The Return of the King of the Monsters
Flight of the Supersonic Pterosar
Godzilla meets the Guardian of the Earth
Are Two Heads Better Than One?
The Shadows of Evil
The Monster that eats Monsters
Golza Strikes back
The Magnetic Beetle: Awakening of Antlar
The Magnetic Beetle: Wrath of Antlar
Battle with the Enemy of Life
The Chaos Virus: Ridorias
The Cyborg Vanguard
Hybrid 2: COmbination
The Destroyer & The Shadow
Chaos Virus II: Golmede
Chaos Virus III: The Chaos Organism
Giant Space Monsters All-Out Alien Attack
A full year has passed since Godzilla's death. The Guardian Monsters are again still together and still fighting against monsters. Meanwhile, as GDF has created a new mechanism unit named Kiryu, a powerful lightning storm occurs back on Mount Fuji and is striking at Godzilla's grave. It brings the King of the Monster back to life, once again a fully living creature. He changes in appearance and becomes much more powerful than he has ever been before. Having been awakened, Godzilla returns to reclaim his title as King of the Monsters. He arrives in Tokyo to help Kiryu, Global Defense's newest mecha, fight a monster made by Godzilla's DNA, Orga. After defeating the hunchback like alien, Godzilla returns to Monster Island and finds both his home under the reign of King Ghidorah and Red King. His friends have been trying to defeat him, but he too is more powerful than before. He then fights and defeats King Ghidorah, his three-headed archenemy, once again. Upon reuniting with his friends and them becoming closer than before as well, Godzilla continues to be their leader once more and fights against powerful new threats that come to Earth.
The Return of the King of the Monsters II: Millennium
The Return of the King of the Monsters II: Millennium Part II
The Ferocious Lifeform
Attack of the Choju
The Will of the Larvae Trio
Battle in the Bermuda Triangle
The 3-headed Beast of Destruction
Godzilla vs. Cloverfield
Godzilla vs. Cloverfield: GINO
Smack-Down at the South Pole
The Water Dragon Lives On
Contemptuous Eye for an Eye
Chimera II: Strongest Reionyx
Chimera III: Godzilla vs. Tyrant
Arrival of the Cosmic Samauri
Advent of Legion
Big Bad Bio
Attack of the Choju Part II: Yapool's Return
Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla
Two Godzilla's for the Price of One?! Tokyo S.O.S.
Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
King X Chief
Battle of the Pacific
Monster of Darkness
Revenge of the Southern Guardian
Rivalry Returns II - The King of the Monsters X The Eighth Wonder of the World
Super-Powered Monsters Part 1
Super-Powered Monsters Part 2 - Battle Through Time
God, Save the King Part I: Godzilla vs. Zetton
God, Save the King Part II: Alien Empera's Attack
God, Save the King Part III: Monsters and Giants vs. Aliens
God, Save the King Part IV: Ultra Father X Alien Empera
God, Save the King Part V: The Return of the King of the Monsters III
- Return Monster Island: Following the defeat of Geronimon, Godzilla and his friends fight in a horrible war to take back their home island when another enemy of Godzilla's returns; a monster named Bagan.
- Return of GFantis: GFantis, a monster with a connection to Godzilla's past, has returned, and arrives at Monster Island to help take back Monster Island.
- King of the Monsters vs. the Daleks and the Cybermen: Godzilla and his friends battle and army of robot like aliens called Daleks and Cybermen.
- A Tale of Two Whales: Overpowered by both Kujira Gami and the Kraken, the great white whale Moby Dick gains aid from Godzilla.
- Desolation of the Eight-Headed Serpent: An old friend of Godzilla's comes asking for his help when an eight-headed dragon ion released.
- The Spirit of the First Godzilla: GDF realizes that Kiryu is often going on a rampage while fighting monsters and they are trying to find out why.
- Godzilla and the Kamen Riders: With the ultra brothers are overpowered by a large number of monsters, Godzilla arrives with the Kamen Riders.
- Hanuman meets Godzilla: Godzilla has an encounter with a Thailand Monkey God.
- My Uncle and Me: While Godzilla is away to fight Bagan, GFantis attempts to look after his son, Godzilla Jr.
- Godzilla Jr. and the Flying Robot: Godzilla Jr. has a special guidance with a Pharaoh-like giant robot who fights monsters alongside him.
- In the belly of the Monster: Godzilla Jr. has a stomach virus, after eating something that is poisonous, and the Kamen Riders attempt to cure him by going into center of the stomach.
- Godzilla Jr. and Friends: Godzilla Jr. join forces with the group of monster kids, which were known to be Kaiju Booska's gang.
- Gigantor Against The Invaders: With Godzilla is overpowered by a large number of giant volcanic monsters, Gigantor comes to battle giant volcanic monsters and teamed up with Godzilla once and for all!
- More latter....
The soundtrack list for this series so far. I may need help finding other ones I need. So please help me if you guys can. I will be publishing which ones I need.
- Opening Titles
- Godzilla's theme
- Godzilla's theme (revised)
- Gigan's theme
- Monsterous Victory
- Companies arrived
- Monster Showdown Ending
- Battle Destruction
- Miracle of Ultra theme
- Ultraman Cosmos theme
- Ultraman Mebius theme (shortened)
- Ultraman Mebius theme (extended)
- Final Fatality