Gomess (ゴメス, Gomez) is a prehistoric dinosaur-like kaiju. He first appeared in the Season 1 episode Phoenix X Dinosaur. He aided Jiras in battling Godzilla but they were both defeated by Godzilla, Gomora, and Gomess's natural enemy, Litra.
A leviathan from the ancient age of the synapsids, Gomess was a monster who, in ancient times, was the predator of the bird monster Litra.
Godzilla: The King of the Monsters The Series
Gomess appeared in the season one episode, entitled "Phoenix X Dinosaur".
Phoenix X Dinosaur
Rei eventually appears and sends out Gomora to battle the two kaiju and help Godzilla. As Godzilla handled Jiras, Gomess was being beaten by Gomora and Litra, who was hatching from her egg and engaged Gomess in battle. Gomess is almost killed by Litra's Citronella Acid attack, but is destroyed by Gomora's Ocsillatory wave.
Gomess is like a giant dinosaur, almost similar to Godzilla, like Jiras. He has a small forward curving horn on-top of his head.
Powers and Abilities
As a leviathan from the ancient age of the synapsids that still survived, Gomess is a powerful, brutish and merciless monster. Gomess has no special abilities, therefore only possesses just plain old tooth, claw, feet, and tail.
- Burrowing: Gomess can burrow at moderate speeds.
- Fangs: Gomess possess a pair of fangs for close combat
- Ancient Tail: Gomess can use it's tail for bashing opponents.
Upon being resurrected via Geronimon, Gomess (as with all monsters Geronimon resurrected) received additional powers in addition to retaining his previous ones.
- Destruction Beam: Gomess can launch a very powerful beam of dark energy from its mouth. When charging the attack, its dorsal fin shines purple. This beam can also create large explosions.
- Dark Energy Outburst: Gomess can release a dark energy outburst. Similar to Godzilla's nuclear pulse, this ability can create damage to Gomess's surroundings.